Friday, September 30, 2016

Kloverbox


KLOVER BOX REVIEW

I LOVE Kloverbox Subscriptions!! I love natural and organic products and I feel like I'm always on the hunt for new products...I LOVE what came in the September Box Subscription for Klover Box! My favorite was the Buddha Fresh...Its a natural way to absorb odors and mold, I have it placed in our downstairs bathroom and looks so natural and beautiful it could be mistaken for a decoration! The Yoga DVD was a huge hit with not only me but my almost three year old who blows me away by her focus and dedication! I'm also an esthetician so the wonder seed facial scrub was actual one that I was super impressed by, not just the ingredients but the quality....I will still have to give it a week but I'm on day 5 and my skin feels AMAZING! A little added info on this wonder product..."Wonder Seed Facial Scrub. Soothing and purifying, this hemp seed oil facial scrub works for all skin types to remove impurities, reduce inflammation and hydrate the skin while cleansing. No matter what works for your skin needs, this nutritious scrub will please! This natural face scrub is 100% vegan." Lastly was the Balance Guru Empowering Mist...and the most amazing lotion on earth Love Love Love! Overall the WHOLE BOX was a huge HIT!!!



This Lotion will replace all lotion in my house!!! Cucciosomatology Balancing Calming Chamomile Lotion. This ultra sheer lotion delivers 24-hour time-released hydrating emollients to dry, damaged skin. Great for a massage, personal use, or yoga classes



Balanced Guru Empowering Mist. The oils in this natural skin care product delivers a wonderful feel on your skin while stimulating your brain with aromatherapy. Grab this empowering mist and keep it with you whenever you need an all-natural boost that will make everyone notice.

This Bamboo Charcoal is a natural way to absorb odors and prevent mold and mildew. Buddha Fresh is chemical free and non-toxic. You'll be amazed with how well it works! Most air fresheners we use today release dangerous chemicals that can cause serious health problems and only mask the odors instead of eliminating them. Buddha Fresh will allow you to eliminate odor naturally.


So you want to know more?!?!?!??! Here is what the peeps over at Kloverbox had to say....


How does Kloverbox work?
Kloverbox is an expertly curated monthly subscription box. We help you incorporate safe and effective products into every aspect of your life. Discover organic, natural and cruelty-free beauty, lifestyle, nutrition and healthy home brands. Choose a Monthly Subscription, a Three Month Subscription or a Six Month one-time purchase.

How can I access my account?
An account is not created during the checkout process. You can create a new account after checkout by clicking this link - NEW ACCOUNT  OR see your order confirmation email. An order confirmation email is sent after checkout with a direct link for your account. A Kloverbox account allows you to pause, skip a month, cancel and change your billing or address.

When will I receive my Kloverbox?
Subscriptions purchased during the current month will receive the upcoming month's box.
Example - Orders placed between January 1-31 will receive February's Kloverbox. 
Kloverbox ships between the 15th-18th of each month with the expectations that the box will arrive within three business days via USPS Priority.

When do I get billed for my Kloverbox subscription?
You are billed on the day you subscribe.
Kloverbox's one month and three month subscriptions are recurrent. 
The Monthly subscription auto-renews every month on the calendar day you first subscribed.
The Three Month subscription auto-renews every three months on the calendar day you first subscribed.
The Six Month subscription is a one-time purchase.
You may skip a month or cancel your subscription at any time but you must skip or cancel before you are rebilled; we do not refund payments once a subscription has billed and do not accept returns.

Can I only order ONE box? 
If you would like to only receive one box, you may subscribe to our monthly option and cancel immediately. If the account is not cancelled, it will automatically deduct the subscription amount the next month on the calendar day you first subscribed.

Can I give Kloverbox as a gift?
Yes! From Birthdays and Christmas to Mother's Day and Graduations, Kloverbox makes the perfect gift for friends or family. Please note: Monthly and Three Month products will renew automatically, unless you cancel the billing. The Six Month product is a one-time purchase.



HEAD OVER TO KLOVERBOX and ORDER your Subscription NOW!!

You can also find them on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, and INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...