Friday, June 7, 2013

Bumpdate: 19 Weeks



Bump Date: 19 Weeks 
 I am 19 weeks Today!! Its hard to believe Ralph's Birthday May 30th I was just one day shy of 18 weeks...eagerly waiting to see if we were having a boy or girl. Now here we are...It has been a busy week…We have finally decided on a {sorta} theme for Baby Girl Sophia’s Room. We had carpet people here for estimates and decided to re-carpet the whole upstairs.  We don’t wear sneakers upstairs but we also never had them replaced when we moved in. The thought of our Precious baby girl crawling on “Unknown” is just so not gonna happen. So my mission this weekend is to paint the Nursery! Carpets are being installed Thursday and Ralph is building her Crib that night. I can’t believe next week I will be 20 weeks, HALF WAY THERE!
Bows Bows Bows Bows Bows Bows Bows Bows Bows Bows IT IS!!!


How big is baby?
 A little Mango
How far along: 19 WEEKS

Feeling: Great!


Maternity ClothesNot yet! I’ve started to scope out a few cute Boutiques for maternity clothes for when those days come!

Sleep: I’m always tired, that may be my ONLY symptom, thankfully.


Best moment of the week? Having another Ultra Sound! Sophia was asleep when we first went and guess what SHE WAS ALSEEP THIS TIME TOO! We have established that…she is NOT a morning person. **Fingers Crossed** ;) but they were able to get all the pictures they needed! And they said everything looks GREAT!


Movement: Not yet...waiting.
 

Food cravings: Nothing yet, but Ralph made some Killer French Toast last night…he has been pretty AWESOME.


Food aversions: Not much right now...


Belly button in or out? In! 


What I miss: Egg's over easy...Oh how I want to dip my toast in egg yoke when we 

go out to Breakfast.

What I'm looking forward to: Sophia’s Nursery coming together in the next few weeks!!


Milestones: I REGISTERED! My mom did jump the gun and bought the first item…Sophia’s Crib and Mattress!! 


I also Joined Top Baby Blogs!! Its only been a couple of days and I'm already in the top 100, this still Shocks Me!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE VOTED!!! You can vote everyday so if you're feeling Super Awesome you can VOTE by clicking the button below and clicking the first Owl. I swear its that easy and takes 2 seconds. I would so appreciate it :)
We Are A Top Baby Blog



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...