Friday, February 8, 2013

Coming Home

             He is HOME! 

Its been a long day without My Love at home....we are having BLIZZARD NEMO here in New England! Honestly.... It's been super fun, but I wanted him home so badly. Lifetime Movies, Scrapbooking and "putting" around the house consumed my first day snowed in. Now that Ralph is back home I can finally relax (It's Dangerous out there!) He is in the shower and I'm "patiently" waiting. I have an Amazing breakfast planned for our morning...then we will go play in the snow with our pups. Homemade Beef Stew in the Crockpot and Pecan Brownies for our SNOWED IN Saturday Date Night!

This was the best sight all night....
                   Seeing the plow truck creep down the blizzardy street......
Can you see him in all that mess.................................

      He is My Wonderful Thing!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...