Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Call Me Maybe

I cant get enough of this Video....Makes me Laugh Every time! I love seeing manly men doing girly things...It makes me Giggle. Tonight I was exhausted...Took a Shower and came downstairs with wet hair, the blow dryer was downstairs because it is non stop Rain in New England right now and I turned it on...Handed it to Ralph (who was sitting in the chair) and sat down in front of him....Literally half joking when I felt my hair being blown dry, YES RALPH BLEW DRY MY HAIR TONIGHT!!! I couldn't stop giggling as my 6 foot 5, 100% Italian boyfriend blew dry my hair for literally 20 min. If its possible to fall more in Love with someone than I already am...It just happened tonight.
                                So for your enjoyment ladies....Manly men of The Harvard Baseball Team, doing girly things ;)

Getting ready for all the Patriotic Holidays this week...Saw this and fell in love with it...May have to make this....
You can follow up on my new posts, DIY Projects and recipes by clicking Subscribe to your left on my Blog. You can also Follow me on PINTEREST, that's where you can usually find me and I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...