Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Navy Brat

My dad has been in the Navy almost his whole life and also my Aunts if you can believe that...We have a Long Standing History of the NAVY in my family that goes way back. My brother was almost born out at sea on a Navy Ship...Lucky we docked and he was born in a Newport Navy Hospital and I was born in a Navy Hospital in Florida. We traveled the world when we were younger as my father was stationed everywhere. We finally settled down in the state of Massachusetts.

When I saw this bracelet online I went on the Biggest scavenger hunt to find it....Excited to say it will be delivered to my house in 7-14 days YIPPEE.

Perfect for the Daughter of a Sailor ;)

3 comments:

TraciAnn said...

I'm looking for this for my best friend everywhere,,,, where did you find it???

Sarah with an h said...

I found them on Etsy!! :)

TraciAnn said...

Did you find this one or one similar? I looked and can't find this exact one. If you have a link that would really help! Thanks so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...