Friday, October 21, 2011

Pamper Session

My Friday Night:

After what seemed like the Longest week ever I’m having a ME night! Its times like these I’m Happy I’m an Esthetician; I took out all my supplies including my heat mask.  On My List of Pampering Myself:

#1 Turn My Phone OFF. 

I gave myself an Amazing Facial and even made my very own Pumpkin Mask!
Took a Long Eucalyptus Bath with candles while I read my book and had Water in a wine glass while my ipod playlist played softly in the background,  Ralphie was pretty amazing too….He had put a Thick Fluffy Towel in the Dryer and walked in with a Toasty Towel Just for ME!! 
 Waxed my Eyebrows, Bleached my teeth, Exfoliated, Now I’m about to give myself a pedicure. Settle Down with some Hot Cocoa and head to bed Early!! What I thought may have been allergy’s may be the onset of a cold :/ Vitamin C and Relaxing for the rest of the weekend. 

Try Out the Fall Pumpkin Mask for yourself:
1.    1/2 cup fresh pumpkin pulp
2.    2 eggs *I use Organic
3.    2 teaspoon Organic almond milk (for dry skin)
4.    1 teaspoon Organic honey (for dry skin)
5.    2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or cranberry juice (for oily skin)

Directions:
Purée the fresh pumpkin pulp into a paste. Add the eggs.
•    If your skin is dry, stir in a splash of omega-rich almond milk and the honey.
•    For oilier complexions, instead stir in apple cider vinegar or cranberry juice.
Mix well. Apply the mask, leaving it on for 15-20 minutes, depending on your skin sensitivity. Rinse with cool water and moisturize as usual.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...